Terms and conditions
However, you can change the settings for these cookies at any time. Below you will find further information about cookies and how you can manage their settings.
Cookies definition and purpose
A cookie is a small file that is sent to the browser and saved on your device when you visit a website like miuur.com (“the website”).
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, providing the navigation and usability of our website.
Cookies allow the site to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to the site owner for statiscal or advertising purposes, primarily to personalise your navigation experience by remembering your preferences.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies.
Cookies used on our site
As provided in article 22.2 of law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE), we inform that when you connect to our site, we may install diverse types of cookies on your device:
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies: Those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party Cookies: Those that are collected and managed by a third party, these cannot be considered their own.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME PERIOD THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies: They collect data while the user surfs the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained, will be used by the responsible of the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies, necessary for the correct browsing of the web to notably allow to:
- Adjust the site’s appearance to your device display preferences (for example language used, display resolution or exploitation system used) when you visit our site depending on the materials and viewing software or player software your device contains.
- Implement security measure, such as when you are asked to sign in again to a piece of content or service after a certain amount of time.
- Give you access to reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your account using ids and date that you may have given us previously.
- Storing information about a form that you have filled in on our site (account registration or access) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (service subscribed, the content of an order basket).
- Audience & Analysis cookies that allow to:
- Obtain visitor statistics and volumes and use of the various elements that make up our site (sections and contents visited, journeys) to help us improve interest in and the use-friendliness of our services.
- Customization cookies:
- Allow the user to select the features (language or currency) for browsing the website.
- Advertising cookies that allow us to:
- To the extent that you have provided us with personal data, including your electronic contact information, during your registration, your order or your access to one of our services, associating this data with browsing information to, for example, send you electronic marketing messages.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies:
- They allow the publisher to include in the web page advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
- Payment security cookies that allow us to:
- Help fight against online fraud (payment fraud, identity theft, etc.). Therefore, in accordance with your rights, MIUUR or service providers acting on our behalf may store trackers to collect information about the device that made the order (including the operating system used, the location of the machine, whether or not a proxy was used, etc.). These “Fingerprint” trackers associated with your order data are used to confirm your order, the payment method used and your delivery method;
Your browsing data is linked to your profile no matter the device used thanks to cookie exchange technology so that your journey can be tracked whatever the device or medium used.
Disable cookies and manage your preferences
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/hub/4338813/windows-help
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/?HL=EN-GB&HLRM=FR&HLRM=EN
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
Google Analytics stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense should do so by communicating directly with Google. Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and are committed not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges to that effect. According to Google does not save its IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to “privacy shield” which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
If you want, you can use the Google Analytics browser disable plugin through whose instructions the analytic cookies for that service can be rejected in all browsers. More information is available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on cookies and to manage your preferences for third party profiling cookies, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.com. Once on the site, by accessing the area “your choices” you can: visualise the list of third-party companies, some of them our partners, which install cookies on our site (company), verify the presence and activation status of installed cookies (status) and manage your consent selectively (on/off). By expanding the dedicated voice (info) for each company, you can access more information relative to the company and, via a link, reach the specific information about privacy and cookies.
Access to data and customer care
You may freely and at any time exercise all of your rights pursuant to art. 7 of the privacy code, or receive assistance and explanations on how to provide your consent or selective refusal, or on how to delete cookies from your browser, by sending an email to email@example.com. We will reply to you promptly