An iconic design piece, which is also a strapped cardholder with space for banknotes.
Designed in Lisbon and named after one of our favourite neighborhoods, Chiado is inspired by the colorful azulejos of Portuguese architecture.
Made in Spain using leathers from excess production in the luxury industry.
– 100% Upcycled Spanish calfskin leather
– Detachable, adjustable leather strap
– Main pocket for banknotes
– Card pocket with flap closure
– Leather interior
– Comes with a protective cotton bag
Dimensions: 9.0 W x 10.5 H x 0.5 D cm
Strap drop: 35.0 cm
To wear: As a collar, shoulder or hand carry.
To fit: Cards & banknotes.
Others you may like